Training seminars on project implementation for final beneficiaries under the 1st Call for proposals
May 04, 2018
The Interreg IPA CBC Programme “Greece – The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia 2014-2020” organizes training seminars on project implementation for final beneficiaries under the 1st Call for Proposals.
Bitola: May 17, 2018 (Epinal Hotel)
Strumica: June 05, 2018 (Sirius Hotel)
Thessaloniki: June 08, 2018 (Museum of Byzantine Culture)
Florina: June 13, 2018 (Multipurpose Hall of Florina)
Each beneficiary may participate with 2 persons at maximum.
The training seminars are open for representatives of all partners. However, priority will be given to IPA partners in Bitola and Strumica and to Greek partners in Thessaloniki and Florina.Simultaneous interpretation will be available in all seminars.
Registration is required. Please fill-in the Registration Form for the specific event you wish to participate in by visiting the following icons;
Please visit our website or Twitter account regularly for updated information on the seminars.
1. Programme's state of play
2. Project Implementation
3. Cash flows (Bitola & Strumica)
4. Cash flows (Thessaloniki & Florina)
5. Project Modifications
6. Project Reporting
7. Information & Publicity
8. Antenna office operation
9. Procurement general guidelines (Bitola & Strumica)
10. FLC general guidelines & eligibility of expenditure (Bitola & Strumica)
11. FLC_PRAG (Bitola & Strumica)
12. First Level Control (Thessaloniki & Florina)
13. Fraud Risk Management